Every company in the UK is required by law to maintain accounting records to identify all financial transactions that have taken place.
Company accounts need to be filed with Companies House no later than 9 months after the company's accounting year end.
All companies are required to file a corporation tax return. The rules are complicated but most have to file their corporation tax return within 12 months following the end of the accounting year. However an estimate of the amount due must be paid over to HM Revenue and Customs within 9 months. Failure to pay and/or file your corporation tax return on time can result in interest charges and penalties.
Here at Total Accounting Solutions we can prepare your corporation tax return and make sure everything is done correctly and on time. However our service doesn't stop there. We'll constantly review your tax affairs to make sure you're minimising your tax bill as far as possible.
Every year we will
- Prepare your accounts
- File abbreviated accounts at Companies House
- Prepare corporation tax computations and corporation tax return (form CT600)
- Calculate your tax liabilities
- Advise you of payment dates
- Advise you of amounts due
- File your accounts at Companies House and submit your accounts and tax computations to H M Revenue and Customs